* Want to prevent burning? Use Son block!
Be ye fishers of men.You catch them - He'll clean them.
* Coincidence is when God chooses to remain
* Don't put a question mark where God put
* Don't wait for 6 strongmen to take you
* Forbidden fruits create many jams.
* God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies
* God grades on the cross,not the curve.
* God loves everyone, but probably prefers
fruits of the spirit
over religious nuts.
* God promises a safe landing, not
a calm passage.
* If God is your Co-pilot- swap seats!
* Most people want to serve God,
but only in an advisory capacity.
* Prayer: Don't give God instructions
- just report for duty!
* The task ahead of us is never as
great as the Power behind us.
* The Will of God will never take
you to where the Grace of God will
not protect you.
* We don't change the message, the
message changes us.
GREAT Christian One-Liners
The best mathematical equation :
+ 3 nails